The Circle Maker Session One
The Circle Maker Student Edition Trailer
The Circle Maker Student Edition Session One
Dream Big. Pray Hard. Think Long.
Mark Batterson states, “Drawing prayer circles around our dreams isn’t just a mechanism whereby we accomplish great things for God. It’s a mechanism whereby God accomplishes great things in us.” Do you ever sense that there’s far more to prayer, and to God’s vision for your life, than what you’re experiencing?
The dynamic four-week church campaign for The Circle Maker reveals the true legend of Honi the circle maker, a first-century Jewish sage, whose bold prayer for rain saved a generation. With insightful writing, teaching, and inspiring stories, Mark Batterson will help you and your congregation learn how to pray in a new way. Everyone in your church will learn how to draw prayer circles around their dreams, their families, and most importantly, the promises of God.
This curriculum kit contains:
• One adult trade book • One adult participant’s guide • One adult DVD containing four small-group video sessions, four sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a four-week church experience.
• One teen trade book with study guide
• One teen DVD with four video sessions
• One children’s DVD includes detailed teaching scripts, fun and engaging group activities, as well as crafts and a weekly family take-home pages for Preschool, Early Elementary, and Later Elementary-age children
• One Getting Started guide
1. Becoming a Circle Maker
2. Little People, Big Risks, and Huge Circles
3. Praying Hard and Praying Through
4. Praying Is Like Planting
The Circle Maker church-wide campaign is designed for preschool through adult and will help your church experience God in a fresh, new way. When your church learns how to draw prayer circle, the life of each person who participates will never be the same.
Mark Batterson serves as the lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, D.C. Recognized as “one of America’s 25 most innovative churches,” NCC is one church with seven locations. Mark’s blog (www.markbatterson.com) and webcast (www.theaterchurch.com) also reach a virtual congregation around the world. Mark is the author of several bestselling books, including the New York Times bestseller The Circle Maker and All In. He and his wife, Lora, live on Capitol Hill with their three children. You can follow Mark on Twitter: @markbatterson.
Church Campaign Resources for Download: