Keep It Shut Trailer
Keep It Shut First Session
Words are powerful and they have consequences.
In this six-session study, Karen Ehman, a woman who readily admits that her mouth has gotten her into loads of trouble, shares the hows (and how-not-tos) of dealing with the tongue. Far more than a “how not to gossip” study, this video-based small group study challenges women to dig deep into what the Bible says about the ways we use our words-both in person and online-and when we should just keep our lips zipped.
- Sparks, Squabbles, Spats, and Such: Our Words Matter
- On Filling Gaps and Zipping Lips: Listen to Others, Talk to God
- Opinion-Slinging and Salty Speech: Assessing Our Digital Tongues
- Gossip, Flattery, and People-Pleasing: How to Speak the Truth in Love
- Pause Before You Pounce: On Cultivating Soft Speech
- As Sweet as Honey: Wonderful Ways to Use Your Words
CKaren Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as a writer for their Encouragement For Today online devotions that reach over one million women daily. She has written seven books, including the popular LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking the Faith. Married to her college sweetheart Todd, together they raised their three sometimes quarrelsome but mostly charming children in the boondocks of central Michigan.
Church Campaign Resources for Download: