Faith Commander Trailer
Faith Commander First Session
Download the FREE lesson (pdf)
Faith Commander Message to Leaders
Join the Robertson family of the hit television show, Duck Dynasty, on an exciting ride through some of the Bible’s most-loved parables.
In this five-week, church-wide experience for all ages, you and your church will learn how to build a legacy of faith and apply faith-based values to every aspect of your life. With their trademark humor and a whole bunch of adventure, the Robertson family will lead individuals, families, and whole churches through this five-session adventure.
The Faith Commander Church Curriculum Kit contains:
- Faith Commander (book)
- Faith Commander: A DVD Study
- Faith Commander Teen Edition (book)
- Faith Commander Teen Edition: A DVD Study
- Faith Commander Children’s Curriculum (with a Bonus Willie’s Redneck Rodeo VBS Curriculum)
- Willie’s Redneck Rodeo VBS Director’s Guide
- Faith Commander Getting Started Guide
This curriculum can be used as a church campaign, adult Sunday school, small group study, or individual use. The DVD contains five 10-17-minute video teaching sessions from members of the Robertson family and the book provides individual or group questions, and enhances the experience of the video sessions. Downloadable church resources are available below. Additional promotional materials are available from Outreach.
Faith Commander sessions include:
- Radical Forgiveness (Matthew 18: 21-35 – Unmerciful Servant)
- Rowdy Kindness (Luke 10:25-37 – Good Samaritan)
- Real Obedience (Matthew 21:28-32 – The Two Sons)
- Redonkulous Faith (Luke 17:1-6 – The Mustard Seed)
- Ravenous Prayer (Luke 11:5-10 – The Friend in Need)
Korie Robertson stars in the popular TV show Duck Dynasty®, helps run the day-to-day operations of Duck Commander®, and is the very busy mom of five children. She is also the coauthor with her husband, Willie, of the New York Times bestselling book The Duck Commander Family.
Chrys Howard is the mother of Korie Robertson, star of the hit TV show Duck Dynasty®, has edited and cowritten more than 100 books, and is the author of ten books with more than one million copies in print in six languages. Chrys and her husband, John, have three grown children and eleven grandchildren.
Church Campaign Resources for Download: